News & Announcements
Now hiring - Deputy Treasurer
Posted December 1, 2022
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Number of Hours/Week: 6 to 15
Summer and Winter Tax Season Schedule: One week day required, two preferred for office hours at the township office 9am to 3pm during the months of December-March and July-September.
Off Season Schedule: Regular hours are available weekly 6-12 hours/week in the Treasurer’s office. Potential to pick up additional duties covering front desk vacations and on-going cemetery projects.
- Collect tax payments
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Enter journal entries into Quickbooks
- Bank account reconciliation
- Filing and record keeping
- Accounts receivable for township payments/monies received
- High School diploma
- High attention to detail
- Accounting/Financial Experience
- Quick books or other financial software knowledge
- Chart of account knowledge
- Accounts payable or receivable
- Office machines/equipment knowledge
- Experience with excel and word
- General office experience
How to apply: send resume or linked in profile link to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it at the township office drop box open 24 hours/day.
Must pass pre-employment screening due to financial nature of position
(references or potential background check).